Monday, October 26, 2009

Carve Your Own JOL Online & Creative Halloween Cakes

I've always been fascinated with
fancy-dancy decorated cakes ...
Love to look at them ... but I usually
pass when it comes to eating them ...
The one above was found here.
Country Living had alot of Fall
and Halloween cake ideas ...

Country Living

More Country Living

I found this Creepy-Crawly
black 'n white cake on My Space ...

This beautiful hauted house design was
created by Sweet Honeybee Bakery

Creepy spider from Country Living

A non-purring cat from Country Living

Isn't this adorable?
Gotta love the hat on the cat ...
Created by Ladybug Cakes Catering

This is my personal favorite
of all the cakes I saw ...
Also created by Lady Bug Cakes
There's a wonderful website
that allows you to carve your
own Jack 'O Lantern online!
It's Free, Easy, FUN ...
No registration is needed,
either, which I like ...
You can carve free-hand or
use the straight cut feature ...
It plays eerie Halloween sounds,
but there's an option to cut that off ...
And to make it even better, you
have the option to have a candle
flicker inside your JOL if you want ...
Check it out ... you may have to share
computer carving time with your family ...
Enjoy!

God bless ...

Until another time ... Pearl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Pearl, these cakes are fabulous!! I am sitting here with my boys looking at them. They of course love the skeleton face one, lol! They are awesome, I would love a piece of each :)
Hugs,
Amy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Pearl,
Now I'm HUNGRY for CAKE!!! So...let me know when your cake is all decorated and I'll be over.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Twyla and Lindsey said...

Such inspiring cakes! Now I am craving cake! I have always loved that idea of the two bundt cakes making a pumpkin, so clever. Thanks for this very fun post. Now, I'm off to carve a pumpkin! Enjoy your day! Twyla

Dogwood said...

Ok...now I am really going to have to have a yummy, very sugery dessert tonight. Oh, my that was like looking in the window of the best of the best bakeries!

Thanks...