Thursday, April 2, 2009

Flower Fairies Bring April Showers

April stirs many emotions for folks...
as well as bringing to mind
this childhood rhyme...

April Showers Bring May Flowers

and thoughts of flowers always
leads me to the eternally
Enchanting artwork of
Cicely Mary Barker

Well known for her Flower Fairies,
I've once again dug into her series...
Fairy Flower Alphabet Collection
to bring to you, April Showers...

~ ♦ ~ ♦ ~ ♦ ~ ♦ ~ ♦ ~ ♦ ~ ♦ ~







In March, I introduced you to this
amazing artist... if you wish to re-visit
that post, you may do so here...

So, pull out your lovely parasols
and enjoy the April Showers...

God bless...

Until another time... Pearl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Adorable!! I am so glad April is here, I want to see flowers!!

Hugs,
Amy

luvmy4sons said...

As always-love it!

Marie Reed said...

My jaw just dropped! These are amazing! You have quite a collection of flowery fairy cards! Happy Postcard Friendship Friday!

Paul van Yperen said...

Beautiful cards. Thanks for sharing!