Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vintage Love Letters...

I like to believe that alot of Love Letters are going to be delivered on Valentine's Day...

Time and deep thought will be put into each one...

Even the envelopes will be special...

Selected with great care...

Filled with endless heart confetti...

Addressed to precious loved ones...

Sealed with kisses and love...

Then hand-carried to Cupid's mailbox...

Each step of the journey filled with treasured memories of sweethearts...







Yes... I do believe that many messages of Love will be delivered on Valentine's Day... There's plenty to go around...

God bless...

Until another time... Pearl

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, Pearl! I absolutely love forget-me- nots! I Love how they are on so many of the old cards! Can I copy your Teddy bear valentine???? :>

~ ♥ ♥ ~

Connie said...

Those are soooooo sweet, sweetpea. I love old valentines....
Smooches,
Connie

www.AForestFrolic.typepad.com said...

What lovelies :-) Puts me in the Valentine's spirit!!

Pearl said...

To Everyone...
and Holly...

Yes, please snag copies of any of these Valentine's!

ENJOY...

XOXOXO ~ Pearl

Twyla and Lindsey said...

What beautiful postcards! You have such lovely ones Pearl! Thank you for sharing them with us. I was eyeing the bear one too!
I hope that you receive many heart confetti filled Valentines this year!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Thaaaaanks, Pearl! ~ hug ~

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Paula,
LOVE them ALL.... :):) I think the little boy writing a letter with his little puppy watching is SWEET.
How is the weather??? Finished my post and come over for a little laugh!!
Love,
Deb

Tristan said...

Those are so CUTE! Love them!
Stopping by from stampinmom.

LBP said...

What cute Valentines! Thanks for sharing!

Blessings


Linda