Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Very Own Itty~Bitty...

Look at what came in the mail for me! ~excited smile~

Not too long ago I had the pleasure of meeting a unique artist named Melinda. I found her when I heard a lil wish of hers for a new Blog Banner... so, after visiting her neat blog, Melinda's Fabric Fancies, I was inspired and did a few banners for her. As always, I had fun creating something special for a new friend!

One of Melinda's passions is creating small altered art pieces called Itty Bitty's... I was thrilled to open one from her as a "thank you" for the banners! She also sent a cute button tack she made for hanging my new art work!

She captured my spirit well with her design... Lots of PINK and LOVE! Melinda, I could not be more pleased or honored and I'm truly grateful for your time, talents and friendship... thank you! And, if y'all have not had a chance to visit and meet Melinda, please take a moment to do so... and enjoy getting lost in her world for awhile! God bless.


Until another time... Pearl

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh you sweetheart! I am so gald you like it! Melinda.....

Deb said...

That is beautiful, and made for such a sweet soul. Perfect! Deb